Industrial Sanitation is the core business of Surecare cleaning services Ltd and we have a long and winning track record. We are skilled in operating a sanitation program inside many certified environments; be it FSSC22000, GFSI, IFS, CFIA, AIB, FDA, USDA, SQF, BRC, AIB, and HACCP. Not only do we pass audits, we actively take part in the mandate for constant improvement resulting in longer shelf life, improved microbe reports, cleaner drains, improved wastewater management and the reduction of water usage. It all starts with a training package that has a strong foundation in Commercial Food Sanitation(CFS) steps of wet & dry cleaning and continues to build with “Stakeholder Viewpoints”. We understand the relationship between a fully functioning QA/Sanitation program and how it affects Risk, Profits, Business development and Brand perception.
- Our attention to detail allows us focus on maintaining public health and food safety standards that quantified by detailed Quality Assurance audits, written reports and inspections.
- Our involvement in the strictly regulated food service and industrial sanitation markets, has made us experts at managing viable (GMP) Good Manufacturing Practice programs, where exacting cleaning audits and various certifications are critical to maintaining public health and food safety, risk mitigation, legal liability, brand awareness, consumer perception and business development.
- We expertly managing viable (GMP) Good Manufacturing Practice sanitation programs in the strictly regulated food service and industrial sanitation certified environments.
We have multiple points of entry available:
- As a managed crew to integrate into a current sanitation program
- As an emergency crew to bring a damaged sanitation program back online
- As a post-event emergency crew
- As a staffing agency to provide skilled manpower into a current in-house sanitation program.
Biofilm Detection Services